After a rather hard midterm today, I though I’d put some of my plans down.
I was unable to work as much/at all on /TACTIC/ over the winter, but I think I’ve got some time to do some bits and pieces. So here is a list of things I want to do:
- Do some balancing and testing.
- Get a few more copies of the game board, cards and stands made. I also want to paint the stands so they don’t look like complete crap
- Include a private Hyrda Hobbies and Comics exclusive section.
- Do MORE testing. Oh my god this game is a messy, unbalanced piece of crap. I want this game to be fun and good for those obsessives that will turn over and break every little aspect of the game.*
- See if I can arrange with Ach to do a /TACTIC/ day-thing. Or just show up. Whatever works.
- Work on a super-secret /TACTIC/ related project that I think is going to be suitably decent.
- Did I mention I wanted to do some more testing?
- Oh, and get a video explaining how to play the game.
- Maybe sleep. At some point. If I get the chance.
*To be clear, I LIKE those types of people. Heck, I’m one of those when it comes to a few things.